Saturday, January 27, 2007

i am a dreamer, big time... argh!

I woke up today with my anticipation of seeing Maria Sharapova play for the Australian Open Finals. I watched her game with Serena Williams on Star Sports. Throughout the game, I was frantic about seeing her play with her unusual condition on court.

I already had a feeling that it will not be impossible for Williams to win. I’m a 100% Sharapova devotee (or whatever you may call me) but beforehand, I’ve got to observe the strength of will from the unseeded Williams. And although my Maria, seeded as the World no. 1 (she’ll get the title on Tuesday, woohooo), I knew that she may encounter a tight play today.

My favorite Maria outfit (also from the Australian Open 2007):


The Tag Heuer Formula 1 and Sharapova (as one of her endorsements):

By the way, I saw the Tag Heuer Aquaracer today on the market and they sell it for PHP59, 985 to be exact. Fudgggeeee, I want any of the two. Dream on, Ayie! Boo. :(


She lost. I can attest to what our professor once told us. At some point, somehow, we feel affected by the emotions that constitute the hearts of people we admire or look up to. I also sensed the happiness and sadness Maria told the crowd about what she felt this morning. I enfolded all those emotions by screaming in front of the TV, “Maria, you’re still rich! You’re still pretty!” Truth is, losing comes. Something changes all the time. A part of us is reawakened, and then we start fighting once again. That’s a great part to live through.

This is a world of dreamers and soul makers. Yesterday morning, I discussed some things with someone and decided to write our long-term goals on a piece of paper. We stapled our papers and swapped. She’ll keep mine and I’ll keep hers. We agreed on reading them someday, maybe after college when some of our dreams and goals are already taking place. The catch is, we need to find each other first to help us remember all those things.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We gain some we lose some
We do not always win but the most important thing is to learn from the loss
I guess we are all dreamers, even me, that is what makes us all the more human.
Put your heart to it and you will definitely find dreams coming true in one way or the other, by that time you may not even bother of the dream but the journey

Anonymous said...

We always gain and lose things in life; as nothing seems to be predictable. None of us are Oracles.

However, it's true that we are all dreamers and dreams do turn into reality because without dreams, there would not be reality; if you think from one end to another.

Dream on, we all can do that but of course we ought to make sure that those dreams will come true as we course through this journey.