Monday, January 30, 2006

Do They Know?

My dad is home. My consumption of chocolates is on the highest possible level. TOBLERONE! TOBLERONE! TOBLERONE! I have my new favorite.

I picked up each shattered thought and jumped into the progress of being well. I did not have to imagine myself happy inside a room. I experienced more than that.

At the core of my heart, I form every essence out of it.

There he goes, playing sweet words but he doesn't appear to be in a frustrating scenario. At least, he is good enough not to attribute insensitive words on my face and feel bad whenever he doesn't get any response out of his text messages for me.

A friend of mine asked me about my past unofficial connections. I lost track of valuable moments during that time. A lot of incidents have changed something in me since then. Enough of informing what my desires are to someone I have a thing for. They may misinterpret me or it may be a total mistake when I don't intend to listen on the things which my mind is in need of telling.

Someone expects loyalty from me. It isn't dependency over me (that is the scariest part). A time will really come when you cannot withdraw yourself from someone anymore.

When a new person draws closer to me, my brain would tell me to move away. People try to tell me how harsh I am for sending away new possibilities. I don't only set aside the chance of falling for someone new but I'm also trying to figure out who is the person I am to fall for. Honesty can't be honesty when I am to tell only some parts of my identity.

So take me as a whole. As someone would often perceive me as a "pare". I brush off an agreement. But that takes the cure on the easiest way than my need to utter words which appear formless. This is not yet the time.

Currently, I am loved by someone I have grand feelings for. These things I do are worthy of time and affection - an attempt for future success in love.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thanks for the chocolate!ΓΌ