Tuesday, January 31, 2006

YOU

"YOU GET ME" is an all-time favorite Michelle Branch song of mine.

So I'm a little left of centre I'm a little out of tune Some say I'm paranormal So I just bend their spoon Who wants to be ordinary In a crazy, mixed-up world I don't care what they're sayin' As long as I'm your girl Hey, you are on my side And they, they just roll their eyes

Your Friendster account locates me on a situation. You are just so sweet.

You get me When nobody understands You come and Take the chance, baby You get me You look inside My wild mind Never knowing What you'll find And still you want me All the time Yeah, you doYeah, you get me

They will never understand that the only thing I need to "be like this" is to see you come nearer as I continue putting all my hopes on you.

So what if I see the sunshine In the pouring rain Some people think I'm crazy But you say it's okay You've seen my secret garden Where all of my flowers grow In my imagination Anything goes

I, I am all you want They, they just read me wrong

So long that we have been holding on. I can be a sinner; not holy whenever I fantasize...

No comments: