Sunday, January 29, 2006

First Post

The creation. I won't call this home. Home is far-flung and away to keep someone like me so safe. The girl (who used to be me) is not here. The human race hangs around in every corner where disturbance tries to win through the power of silence.

Goodbye to my former blog. The girl with the 28 takes up again another course-a different one. An elevated level where indirect force at speed tries to overcome a potent grip. The girl, stays put to every beat she gets from her heart. Who knows? For the heart may be the most reliable source for inspiration and determination.

My new stories need a place of birth. Need not to mention the real purpose of quitting. Thoughts of memories are larger than extracting every heartache, pain, happiness and love from my own self at that very moment which my past keeps. Memories maneuver the present state of mind and the heart is the pilot of guidance.

Today I achieved my consciousness. The next hour, I will be finding a hard time to refrain from my denial. Hour before this, an offline message from my yahoo messenger put my heart into ache. The next movement of my typing fingers will try to express how a speechless moment I engaged with opened doors to perplexity. Before those opened doors, I locked myself, asking why I had to know them and do business without any guarantee of earning. The next tick of the clock could make me realize that there was no time wasted at all.

It did.

I carry consciousness with me. True, I should not throw away memories and put my heart to shame. Win or lose is yet to come but not yet today, tomorrow or the next day. I offer my hands to trying, falling short, moving on and staying alive. Not to stop working by the way.

For every letter or phrase to crop up a sentence, only a brave word will surmount. I cannot say yet the level of its strength but it only allows me to take each story in shape by defeating fear which is the greatest foe of all.

What to find here?
1. My presence
2. Only real life friends will be linked and several bloggers who have influenced me
3. Comments from people that ring a bell to this blog site

1 comment:

Ayesa said...

Safe with me.

:D