Wednesday, October 25, 2006

reflections

The Church

Have you ever been in a place where everything is highly uncomfortable? I tell you, eventhough going to this place we've just went to was a long 4-hour drive, arriving at our destination somehow lifted gripped fear out the grave. We went to Pangasinan today, visited the miraculous Our Lady of Manaoag. Out in the distance, I recalled a vision, somehow familiar. It was my second time to go there.


me!
with mom and sister


Far too long, I’ve been guilty of anger inside my chest. I don't forget and it was never easy for me to forgive. I would always spend time in the secret place of my heart, contemplating when can I ever go on and forgive these people who haven’t paid enough to me, unaware of my worth as a person or for causing pain to people who are very dear to me. Also, sometimes, rather than to be genuinely thankful of the person I am now, I can’t stop it if guilt ridden fear is around, thinking and feeling sorry if someone has been cursing me for giving pain in his life.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Where she was seen before

We are all given choices. I love being with honest people. People I can learn new things from. People who are real. It’s often distressing to observe that there are people who constantly judge right away without any clear understanding of situations. Fuck them. Fuck people who are too boastful. They’d constantly narrate the saga of their lives and how they’ve worked hard for their goals. I doubt how long they will go far while being so insensitive at the same time. For me, the reality is that you can’t have achieved goals or things by yourself without the will of someone up there. He is the person that gives the opportunity and ability to you. I struggle that much and how deep my pain now is something you can’t ever see. But hopes are everywhere. I see light from people who are worthy of my attention. I’ll never silently close my heart to them.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
3 candles and my 3 prayers

Why do I say these things? Several bitter circumstances have just occured. Visiting the church in Pangasinan was a great opportunity. People say that it's okay to tell the Lady about your wishes and she might grant them. Aside from other things that I've wished for, what I really want in my life right now is to forgive and to be forgiven.
I'm lazy to blog! Rarrrr so just visit thishttp://photos.yahoo.com/ying_028 for more pix. You can find last Monday's pix also (my 18th bday). Hugs!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We all have anger inside our chests and it's not easy to get rid of it when it comes to forgiving people who had hurt us in the past or our loved ones. We are humans, remember?

But it's reality that we ought to try to forgive them for what they did. Never have a heart of bitterness because it will only cause more pain inside.

I am sure that you will be forgiven and you can forgive those people. And of course, we all have to give thanks to the Lord who was there for us constantly; be it when we were in the darkest place or when we've achieved what we wanted in our lives.

An analogy to ponder on; look at the rain. It is like sin and the windshield wipers are like God wiping our sins away. The rain keeps on coming but God wipes them away thus forgiving us --- knowing that we'll learn from our mistakes in this world.

Do you not think so?

You're a good person dear, really. This is something that comes right from my heart. And He knows that you are too.

(:

Hugs!

Anonymous said...

The place looks nice
We should all be honest with the people around us, but then of coz it works both way, no point being honest to dishonest people
Even the modest of people has anger, so let it be but vent it in a correct manner.
I hope that your wishes comes true... for I know you definitely deserve it.
Forgive and forget is a hard task, take time and practise, it will be simpler in later times