Sunday, December 24, 2006

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Sharing this with a person this afternoon was a practical gesture that I'm not living alone in this world.

I came out with my friends last night. We spent our night in Greenbelt, played at Timezone arcade. On our way to a bar, fireworks flickered in the soundless night so we stopped to watch first. From the 3rd level of GB3, I observed people looking at those playful colors, noiseless, but I sensed their emotions.

We went clubbing after. Absolut Vodka once again! ;) I danced as the deafening-like sound linked with every move I did. My body became exhausted but I didn’t crawl home like a snake. Last night, I learned so many things again from my dear friends. Everything is connected. You have to build your own foundation to not find yourself crumbling so bad someday. How? You must figure it out on your own. Things may appear unpleasant but life doesn’t end there. Taking a broader look and risking some things can make us understand the real language of life.

24th of December (Greenbelt)


Tonight is the night before Christmas and all through the night, I know that I’ll go reminisce about so many things, reliving the past. I’ve realized that this is going to be one Christmas I won’t ever forget. For the past few days, all the while, I was very determined to make the best of it. Sadly, problems approached my way. But maybe, things had to run like that for me to find out what Christmas spirit really means.

I’m now conversing with my reflection. It has been years that we celebrate the season along with my usual giggling in my anticipation for gifts. I trudge across this experience-filled road with my understanding that as I grow older, I receive less gifts but my attention is now centered on people who’ve touched me for the whole year---people who shared every second of happiness or even pain with me.

I thank God for giving me someone. There's always a hand for me to take. Walking on with someone and connected in love is one thing which created my perception that everything might fall down but there’s still one person in this 6.5 billion population who is willing to steady the world for me in whichever way no matter how painful. It offered the profound meaning of faith, passion, devotion and love to me. Now, I believe, I’m in the doorway where I can silently welcome Christmas by trusting myself and believing in life.

A moment of great inspiration is what you give me all the time.

Chirstmas is love.

I say this because I am experiencing it.

God, thank you so much!

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL OF YOU!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to you too dear!

(:

Anonymous said...

A Christmas well protrayed
May all your Christmas be no less than great, always.