Thursday, December 28, 2006

wandering thoughts

"Mr. Clay" Bamboo All by myself I know that I stand here alone. All your lies they feed me. I'm stronger now, stronger now than I was before. There's no way you can hurt me, move me, stop me.

I really don’t know how to start this entry. I’ve got so many things to say, things I don’t intend to just lapse into silence. For once, several days offered the best world for dreamers. I came to a point where I didn’t have to fill some spaces with formless reasons. Those days were important to me. I had felt the harshness of life departing and said to myself, I don’t believe in it anymore. But then again, that’s impossible. Running away from reality only gives a person half of the experience.

Last Tuesday, we went to Enchanted Kingdom. I saw the child in me, how my spirit was transfixed out of my amazement on things. It was a time when I didn’t sense any thing other than excitement. There was a driving impulse. All I wanted that time was to experience all those rides and didn’t care whether or not I couldn’t take the heights.

I meandered freely across the park, rode the Space Shuttle, Anchor’s Away, Wheel of Fate and all that. Happiness didn’t end there. Recalling the times we did paintball and karting couldn’t quell blissful thoughts that fulfilled my spirit. I was there; at a certain space where things turned the way I wanted and expected them to.

I had coffee with Kyels and Matthew at Gloria Jean’s Rockwell yesterday afternoon. It was a wonderful bonding moment where I found the two of them so funny that we even dared each other to do some crazy things. Boo you, you’re unfair! Haha. I can’t deny such zenith of excitement is one thing I can play over and over again. Ahhha!

We moved to Eastwoood, had dinner at Teriyaki Boy and found ourselves in OJ’s bar. I only got two bottles of beer and was utterly emotive with the music being played by an acoustic band. I held those sad emotions in abeyance, promised some things to myself. In a very short amount of time, Kyels and Matthew will soon be leaving Pinas. I knew it last night, I’d really really miss them.

The two of them are back in their country, Malaysia. I still fancy all those moments I had with them. They took great care in me. We may have argued earlier over some things but nothing can change the fact that I learned a lot from them. I was often swayed by their ideas, maybe because I’m the kind of person who’s always scared. They’re great persons who reminded me about certain ways to attack whatever system or narrow ideas present, and mostly, to not limit my outlook in life. God, they’re my true friends.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was down knowing that I had to leave Pinas and now that I am back in Malaysia, I wish I was there, in Malate or wherever I can find myself in Pinas. Truth be told dear, I really loved it there and I've blended in with everything.

I still do fancy those moments that I had had with you and it will never leave my memory for as long as I live, I swear.

Always believe in yourself and that no one can judge you for the way you think or the way you are. I've said this many times to you but I guess you'd get the gist of it. Life is unpredictable, uphold every single moment and whatever comes your way, face it. Let the future be an unknown for now. Concentrate on the present and let go of the past.

And always remember that I will be here, no matter what.

Hugs!

Anonymous said...

I wish I was still there dear, I miss you, seriously.

Anonymous said...

I'm just glad that you had fun too.
I miss you too and all the stuff and to know that you have learnt a lot means a lot too.
I've had my best memories too and do remember that you are you and no one can change that. Listen to your heart and no regret will ever be present
:)
Beaches next