Wednesday, June 21, 2006

the catch of my dilemma

School started last week and it feels good to be inside a classroom, smashing the boundaries of learning. Over the course of time, bearing in mind my first year in college, I’m very much aware that nothing can bother me especially by confusion involving myself with a question if I am going to pursue the course I’m taking up.

People will usually subject it to thorough analysis. If I say Journalism, what comes into your mind? Interestingly enough, I think I’m capable of detecting the words that are on your mind.

Listen, I am attached to human race and what nature has to say to all of us. I always try to remember and refuse to forget as much as I could. All the way back to my days as a toddler, heading on to my teenage years, it will be a pleasure grasping all negative behavior of mine and the variety of fragments which modified me into a person I would love to.

I have numerous unspoken plans regarding my lifestyle after graduating and my anticipation of governing myself on my own; without my parents. I’ve found it ideal to make use of words, crafting a cosmos that I can call mine. Be in love with words and new life with intimate adventures are both part of the distance I would love people to reach. Determine the language of mind and heart. I have a high regard for people who do what they love. I go after the principle of my sister who’s a college graduate and would like to do whatever it takes to become a famous performing artist someday. Money isn’t the best thing that carries a path full of light. When one is conscious about direction and would love every minute traversing it, he’ll definitely reach the end very pleased; beyond what he presumed at the very beginning. I'll give it a go.

I don’t like the month of June!!! “Rain, rain, go away...”

One night, I told a friend how dim the skies above together with the stream of depression upon me. Whenever I try showing extreme disapproval of rain pouring down, my thoughts couldn’t accomplish take no notice of melancholy building imagination, uniting the dots of my memories when I was a child. It will always appear to be an insuperable struggle and desolation would win through over a day. Thank God, my friend reminded me that there will always be a rainbow after the rain. Smile… I could.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photo taken last month with Lini and Mae ( I miss you gals!!! )

If I could materialize prejudice, I guess, I can develop a parade out of it. Ha ha ha. Don’t get me wrong. I learned that we are all objects of pain; only the intensity of it may differ from one person to the other. Yes, an equal opportunity on how to let it down, defeat it or get away from its unsympathetic hands. What can be bearable to you can be unbearable to me.

I don’t want to dangerously place my hope on a formless resolution of other people enlightening me to transform me into the person I am not. I’m tired explaining and I am more willing to declare things I do believe can never be stolen or damaged and these are the physically powerful puzzle pieces as a person. I travel afloat not covering up my interior. I often don’t feel comfortable discussing so many things in person, but hey, try to take a glance at my eyes and they would reveal stories for your enjoyment! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Guess it is raining over there too because the weather here sucks as well and all we get the whole of last week was rain ... Ugh.

I do agree with what you have said though that we should do what we love. It is our choice at the end of day of what we want to pursue in life. And I'm sure you know what you want to be next time in the future and you can do it.

(:

Try not to let sadness seep through you. Just like what you friend said to you ... That there will be a rainbow always after the rain.

*hugs*

Anonymous said...

"even if there is pain now,
everything will be alright,
for as long as the world still turns there will be night and day,
can you hear me,
there's a rainbow always after the rain..."