Thursday, June 08, 2006

playing in the fields

Have you ever felt rage spinning slowly that you toil intently for it to stop? By no means would it let you breathe and gulp whatever air is present around you. I perfectly believe that sometimes, we can’t control everything. If you must let violent anger come out and explode, then you definitely should free them.

From time to time I ask myself if I just don’t know how to interpret one’s certain way of thinking. So often, it would end up unjustly diminishing fondness on our cherished connection. Furthermore, how can one person would manage to become unaffected as he gets pleasure from hurting someone?

I simply do not get it.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

my new desktop wallpaper (reminds me of one song Barbie dedicated to our lord)
"PLAYING IN THE FIELDS" by Barbie's Cradle
It's Your might, it's Your crown
You're the one who is praise worthy and not me
My life is in your care, I've no reason to be scared
Coz You are there
And we're playing in the fields
I know, we're flying all day
And I've seen the secret of the light
It's hard to believe but I wish they would see it


The pain appears brutal and very difficult to heal. You attempt making an effort for repair but you simply can’t when you’re powerless. Every fragment lacks harmony with others, given to cause tears that place their own unnerving ache while running down your face. You think about it, that same anguish occupying your totality. May it be your parents directing you to follow (when you’re only beginning to discover your individuality), brothers and sisters gradually stab you in the back (that you turn out very suspicious even of other people who can love you greater than they do; if they do!), acquaintances gossiping about your private life and other shitheads who formulate erroneously another you from your very own genuine character.

Slap my face! The void in one’s heart can never stumble on the gates of perfect happiness by letting temporary things be in control of your performance as a person. Evil is a contagious substance and love alleviates any form of bitterness. It learns to forgive and trust once again no matter how the heart had suffered an entire loss. Beware of the greatest frauds of all time. Some of us may try giving in to falsehood for one reason that we don’t know who we are.

To one person: Go fabricate your outward appearance others may fantasize about, but poor you, someone up there can see you and would love a pure heart more than anything. I suppose, His true followers will do the same thing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It may be difficult to heal - the pain ... But always remember that I will be here to listen and help you out in any ways that I can ... And it will heal in no time.

And remember I'll always love you for the genuine you. (:

*huggles*

Muahhh!