Sunday, June 11, 2006

i'm just like a race car making it to the extremes

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photo taken @ Glorietta 4

Darkness flickers that I am lost decoding some voices I couldn’t understand. I can never be notable acquiring an instant success just because I’ve sensed truth out of my assumptions. Man, I don’t do such thing. I never assume for the best guess can lead me to a much more nameless crushed world. Get lost more, huh? No way.

Days have appeared interesting to me. I had to rebuild my thirsty hair and get a treatment for it. Going out with my mom has been a habit. I accompanied her to some places without hesitation that I got a bonus! She bought new items for me. To a much more motivating instance, I spent more than saving money in the past. I’ve just got a new bank account and more or less, I’ll be the one who’ll go on deposit some money from my allowance.

My body suffered soreness last night and the moment I arrived home, I positioned myself in bed right away. I should call it extravagant exhaustion. It stopped the flow of energy; I recharged my being another time. How the hell did I think of so many ways to cease a downpour of difficulties? Dramatic events ensnared me for several days that I was entirely disturbed finding myself crying all expressions of grief. Fuck it. I “was” emotionally and physically tired.

That point isn’t something preferred though I believe I constantly draw them closer and so often I feel cursed. I had felt such feeling not only once, or even twice but so many times. I’m not almost hopeless having the fact that there are still people around valuable for me to keep. Thank you!

I may have focused and multiplied misery. Sorry, the show must be over. I need to. Forget the drama queen. It isn’t good to live in an incomprehensible losing world. I sundered from it. It exists to losers and hey, we are all winners right at the very beginning. A form of entanglement can seize the worth out of hardships so never drown yourself and die. A combat mission is truly exciting and full of meaning.

Evaluating the measure to radically begin a new connection is not my thing anymore. My friend gave me a notice last night, “Don’t rush, please. I’m worried.” Each conversation I carry with a friend can be very argumentative. What’s certain is that I can feel lost once again. I’ll make sure this time to catch the right signals and not only that, go discover for more without fear. Just never stop putting out of my mind that I can subdue damaging occurrences no matter how enthralling a brief exciting moment could ever be.

The sun and moon could both rise at the same time. If this is mere fantasy, I don’t care but I believe it to be true. I experience it. My family overwhelms me at this very moment. Hey, dad is home! And as I do orbit with one person far away, I don’t seem to be extremely distanced. I can say each day, "I belong."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Life is fast paced sometimes no matter how much we wish for it to be slow. But I guess time flies and circumstances appear right before our eyes leading us to do something that we did not expect ourselves to do so in the very first place, so to speak.

You do belong dear, you do. I know you'll get what I am saying here.

(:

Muahhh!