Wednesday, September 13, 2006

i am closer to you

The chaotic current cannot divide us. I exist not to just find someone who’d keep me but rather, would love me as if I can’t find my luck elsewhere. And because I’m passionately loved, I understand things around me without the need of tears rushing down my face and fragile heart falling to pieces. You made me realize something I’ve missed all these years… All I can think about is how to make you happy. And someday, I wish that you’d look at me, tell me that I am beautiful for you know who I am, you know what’s inside my soul, and you're not bothered about the way people think I am.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sometimes in life, all we wish to see is that the happiness within the souls of those whom we love or we care about preserved. It's a laborious task but seeing a smile or joyous expression on the faces of the people that we care deeply, is more than money could buy. Because money can't buy happiness.

Happiness is so easy to achieve yet so full of intricacies. Life works in a quirky way.

Anonymous said...

Ah... the feeling of making another happy, it's a pure of heart trait
Your deed will shine brightly and be noticed, it may not show now but then one fine day, all will understood