Friday, September 29, 2006

freedom in the air

Electricity, water and phone fucked up yesterday due to the strong typhoon Milenyo. Whatthe. And for God’s sake, the calamity damaged the lives of many. Early in the morning, we thought about moving to my uncle’s place to save us from trouble and little inconveniences. Everything was packed up perfectly… when, dyaran! Electricity! Water! Phone! Back! Yeah, good thing everything went back to normal and that was around 8 or 9 in the morning I think. Today, temperate weather’s in the region.

I have always felt that one of the most significant things in the world is connection. To be able to converse, relate and reveal your inner side as much as you could to someone. I’ve admitted many times that I’m not friendly. I choose people I want to enter in my life and if it would require much commitment, I’d sincerely give it to them. If I don’t like you, please don’t hang around and wait for me utter a single word. I wouldn’t. People tell me things they don’t usually tell other people; maybe because I’m always prepared to offer my hand. I don’t think twice. I know right away who’s worth it.

I love my friends… I’m so in love with my friends who’ve been there to transmute this anger I occasionally feel into love. I was about to pay money for my plane tickets today because I’ll be flying in October but the system went down. I made plans about flying outside Pinas with my bestfriend but new decisions somehow broke previous plans. I have yet to see Petronas Towers. I really will. Probably, next year. Yeah! For the meantime, before this year ends, Aklan is my target place. And besides, my close friend lives there. I couldn’t wait to meet the whole familia.

I’d love to leave city life and its noise for a while. Give me a break. It contaminates my spirit. I long for different shores. I will never consider that this is all I deserve. I need new pictures with friends as we create smiles together, observe how the impact of several songs would change and breathing space will shed freedom. I yearn for peace and I’ll damn go for it. I. Can’t. Wait.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope that everything is back to normal now and yeah, it was bad that it took some innocent lives away. Sigh. Life's like that sometimes.

And yes, we all need a break from the city life. Peace and bliss. That's something that we all want whenever we have time to relax.

Petronas Towers; heehee. (:

Miss yah!

Anonymous said...

Heard bout the typhoon... hope everything is alright
Taking a trip will be good to relieve stress and travelling with someone we like makes it all the more pleasant
Hope your travels will be great and memorable