Wednesday, September 06, 2006

me will be sleeping after this ;)

The aching mélange of experiences had forgotten the means to live and believe, both of which added uncertainty to her philosophy. Her false appearance expressed grief with her regret for sins. She committed them---exceedingly harmful. The smell in the car provoked that there was still a road for more. And the destructive fire, an obsession that begged to be breathed in.

Never-ending prayers mollified the silent ache; north and south moved back and forth, like her feelings, very opposite, both can’t be parallel. The tie of one tear to another tear when sundered, splits the wholeness of her torment; the only thing that was whole in her.

That was before.

I am at my best. I’m not being judged, betrayed or accused. When I produce, share my biggest part and acquire something in return, something divine, it performs with the purpose that it was made for. After a long wait, someone isn’t trying to get over on me, disgrace or take advantage of me.

I can’t manipulate feelings to my own advantage. For as long as I remember, there were several cases that I’ve been hurt by people having an important worth in my life. I’m such a drama queen, fuck it. All I know is that, what matters is our response. It’s when one pays attention, listens carefully and starts to value such difficulties. It must be done when one gets hold of the power to perform with all strength.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to hear that you're at your best. Being able to share with people surrounding you is something divine, something that cannot be questioned and it's worth more than anything that one could yearn for. After all, sharing is caring.

And no, you're not a drama queen though we all have different dramas lining up in our lives. You're right, what matters is our response. That's the most important thing at the end of day.

(:

Rest well, okay?

Anonymous said...

The best state of oneself is to be proud of... stick to it.
Ain't we all drama kings and queens at our own times?
That's what we call life I guess

Anonymous said...

offtopic: just blog hopping! care to ex-links?

Josh said...

Hey Ying!

I've been busy in college. Like, mega busy. Heh.. all my free time has been devoted to either talking to my friend-girl, napping and/or eating. Ooooog.

Anywho, I just wanted to leave you one just so you know I'm not dead. :P