Monday, September 11, 2006

ugh.

Give me a prize for being an asshole. I wanna keep it going, moving forward. Allow my past to pierce my heart nice and slow. Let it hurt me so that I don't do the same mistake again. Is it that hard to understand? I look at myself and still recognize the reflection before me. I'd like to pitch it all out and be an adult. When I apologize, it comes from my heart. I attach myself to people and they attach themselves to me. Formless situations come out and they spread distractions to some relationships. I didn’t choose to change. I didn’t choose to be this way. I’m accountable for all the actions I’ve done through the years, I won’t ever deny that. I’ve been out of my mood lately. I'll probably be back to normal again tomorrow. My over-active imagination is still here, defeating my doubts and all uncertainties. This is my new reality.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nah, I'll not grant you the prize for being an asshole 'cause you're not.

We all have our own reflections. And we cannot change the past or who we’ve been previously. Acceptance; you do know that dear. Everything moves according to Time and we are responsible for our actions in the past, present and also the future. Sometimes, we cannot avoid circumstances, and also changes. Things and people are bound to changes. We’re not tied down by it, but we learn how to adapt.

I hope you’ll feel better soon, really.

*hugs*

Anonymous said...

We do mistake all the time and the only consolation is to learn from it. We may want to be punched, slashed or kicked, but that is just to ease our soul.
Sometime we have to accept that our apologies did it's magic and stop torturing ourselves with negative thougts, it will not make things better...
You will be fine in no time, being accountable for your mistakes already made you worthy of it.