Saturday, July 22, 2006

dot

I’m lacking spirituality these days. I don’t want to choose which one is stronger. My exterior illustrates things about me, but it’s not likely you’ll know who I am, unless you begin digging dipper. What about those things dwelling in my heart for decades? Should I just cover them with anger all the time?

“Distant Fingers” – Patti Smith
When, when will you be landing?
When, when will you return?
Feel, feel my heart expanding
You and your alien arms

Deep in the forest I whirl like I did as a little girl
Let my eyes rise in the sky looking for you
Oh you know, I would go anywhere at all
'Cause no star is too far with you, with you


It’s good being a mad person all the time, however, still able to discover people who could win my attention. I’m not friendly, one reason to be amazed when at one point, my doors would open; let somebody else get hold of the softest part of me. I remember these people all the time. One’s pain brings tears to my eyes. I can try not to heal one’s pain so I’m not alone dealing with pain. But I can’t. I just can’t.

Try Patti Smith's (70's) music. Very poetic rock 'n' roll, man.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those things that were dwelling in your heart for decades could be solved --- in any way. You'll have to look for it. There is no point coverin' them up with anger 'cause it'll hurt you deeper.

We all feel pain when someone feels pain. It's natural to feel that way (to me at least).

Sometimes, just getaway for a moment. Let everythin' flow away for a lil while ... I believe you'll be fine.

(: