Thursday, July 13, 2006

pawning off negative behavior


It’s a bit confusing how people appeal to me. I’m ultimately focused on their reactions that could sometimes not pass my standards yet I pay respect and eventually learn from them. We don’t have classes today. It’s raining hard. Here comes the struggle of my conscious mind.

I went straight home yesterday and didn’t have time to hangout with some friends. Yes, I’m falling under the grip of this fuckin’ life but I can’t give up. I’m still happy. Someone IS making me so damn happy without the need to order me masquerade myself into someone I’m not.

I was delivered from the sweetness of rebellious teenagehood. It's over. I dread about starting a fight or entering one. It became very upsetting to hear from the person (mentioned earlier) who has a very charming and charismatic personality, that she was terrorized with some offensive words. To the idiot: Back off!!! I won’t bitch about you heartless people. All I can say is, F you!

One day, I asked myself why the Big Boss did choose this terrain of life for me that often lead to complexity. Does my spirit speak for itself? I don’t enjoy lying. Being honest is a sensible act to sway rational people though I’d get hold of wrath each time heartbreaking words are thrown to me. I wonder how many people have reached my destination without even realizing it. Where does my question begin and end?

A lot who've been categorizing my radical ideas as pointless ones plagues me today. I’ll do what it takes to see myself happy and my beliefs can’t be yet reputed. Are these people born that way or society molds them? Cruel. Very cruel. My emotions have erupted and bang. At present, I do feel absent from the home of my heart which is my family. Forgive me. I do love you nevertheless.

I’ve found trust in my friends. I value you guys. I understand how some couldn’t help me sometimes when their lives get in the way, but frequently, they do listen. They accept me and aware that I’m very much annoyed to people who care about me only to use me for their own needs in the end. How many more should I meet who have no ability to show love, care, consideration and compassion?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let me start off by saying this my dear; I'll never use you. Rest assured.

(:

Life is confusing and people are complicated. If there aren't any complexities in life we would not advance to being someone better at the end of day. People throw heartbreaking words without realizing it and it hurts, no doutbs about that. Many people have been through this perilous passage and I guess one gotta be strong. If there is the need to knock their heads so that rationale senses would seep in, then do it.

I know you are strong dear. And I believe in your capabilities.

*abrazos y besos*

Ayesa said...

Heya Kyels! Thanks for the kind words. I miss you.

How come I can't access your site?

Me wondering :)

Anonymous said...

And I miss you too!

(:

There is something wrong with the parse codes dear. Synchronizing all the codes now. Checking what is wrong. My eyes are swirling -- @.@

Ayesa said...

Let it be up soon! Weeee!

Anonymous said...

It's up! But then something's wrong with it when you view it with IE 6. Grr.

*hugs*

Anonymous said...

ying, "THANK YOU" . . . i really love you, friend.