Sunday, July 16, 2006

Tots, this one's for you...

If things were less complicated, I’d love you the way you’ll never forget as I’ve promised. But I have yet to question the world. I believe we can have our own time, our own season, when the world can no longer question how can we be happy when we disobey its own rules. One day, they'll understand us. That we exsit. That we're for real. That we can love selflessly. That. We. Are. Normal. My love seems to be overflowing that I’m willing to give it in any way. I had never felt what I felt for you. I can’t take it if I lose you; now that your presence rests in my heart. I never fought before. I’ll tell you when I’m ready. I’d take that chance for us.

I want to enter the ring of fire and find myself coming out dancing.

Punyetang buhay minsan. Okay lang naman masaktan, huwag lang sana "ganon". "Sana" ang sinabi ko. Mundo, sana tao ka na lang. Tapos mag-uusap tayo. Ang dami kong gustong itanong!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The feeling of love is unexplainable. And the force ignited within two people because of love is far greater than the transition of cosmos in the galaxy.

(:

Ayesa said...

You are right. :)