Tuesday, July 11, 2006

a high level of fantasy

I am hanging on and waiting to be well soon. Common cold plus slight fever, how bad, right? I don’t take any medicine, though I drink salabat, plenty of water and eat some fruits. I’m very much familiar with the need for time. Want to get well now!!! Argh.

I’ve been thinking about some personal beliefs. I’m learning from life. Meaning, I’m discovering from “the best”. How many times have I said that I’d like to give up? No, not anymore. It’s wonderful to get the message out of personal principles that have transpired the moment shared with people. Whatever possible alarm or whatever emotional baggage, the fire is burning once again! I’m strong enough this time… I should be.

Now playing...

"Silent All These Years" by Tori Amos
I said sometimes I hear my voice And it's been here silent all these... Years go by Will I still be waiting For somebody else to understand Years go by If I'm stripped of my beauty And the orange clouds Raining in head Years go by Will I choke on my tears Till finally there is nothing left One more casualty You know we're too easy easy


Considering all possibilities, one day, I dream flying to L.A. or New Orleans. Basically because of the need to expand the sphere of my life. Someone’s going to be with me anyway. Wooohoo. Some friends also, if they’ll push through with it. My present will one day become my past. This present? You mean, “this one”? I’m so mad whenever some people of this country habitually judge, to the point that I feel so deeply flawed. A lot of personal issues to unravel. I’d rather not only deal with them on my own but at the same time, extract some more from what I’ve understood. And hopefully, uncover truth. God, do assemble everything for me and bring in this future dream to my life. Grant my wish and let it be my present someday! 10 years? 20 years? I can wait. "We" can wait. I wish! I wish!

5 comments:

Ayesa said...

Han! I miss you! I wanna go there. Hahaha. Yes, and we can actually both fly to Malaysia, right? Heeeheee?

"Unsexy"? Huhuhuh. Just kiddin'.

:) Mwah! I love you also. :)

Anonymous said...

When there is a will; there will always be a way to make all dreams come true.

I do believe in your capabilities in achieving your dreams of flying to L.A or New Orleans. (:

Do get well soon!

*hugs*

Ayesa said...

Thanks Kyels! Mish you. :)

Josh said...

Hi, Ying. I really have no time to read the post, I'm so busy. I have no other efficient way of contacting you, so I'll just leave this comment. :D

Sorry about not talking to you that often any more... I just find myself deprived of time. This week and the next are the worst, because my classes are no overlapping each other. I promise though, that at the next opportune time, I'll give a nice big update, comment on your posts, fix Kyels song thingie that she sent me, and do all the other stuff that I've had to neglect. :P

Dear me, this is the summer. What have I done? :D

Ayesa said...

Take care Josh! Hope to talk with ya soon... Mwahhh!! ;)