Tuesday, February 14, 2006

february 14

What is special about this day? When I go out, I will see couples everywhere and their constant distribution of flowers and chocolates.

What I remember every 14th of February:
1. first (might be the last... Only a joke!) dinner date with a guy when I was 13 years old
2. my sense of sight on daisies
3. my need to use psychological compensation

I'd love to listen on an mp3 player for others to perceive directly, "Leave me alone."

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!
Share your love to everyone!

3 comments:

rudyman said...

hapi valentines. blog hop lang po. :)

Anonymous said...

happy valentine's day, ayie!!! just as expected, there are tons of bouquets all over manila, hundreds of guys shopping for ferrero rochers, and lots of happy [and "in love" eww] couples around. whatever! who needs flowers? they're off to the trash can in three days! chocolates--ohh, and gain so much weight?! ha ha. so, lemme change the greeting. happy february 14th! take care always!

Anonymous said...

Happy Valentine's Day to you Sweetie though it a tad too late. But still ... I hoped that you had had a great time on that day. :)