Sunday, February 12, 2006

my actions tell me what i want in life

The week asked a lot of hard work from me. For JOURNALISM subject, we have to conduct an interview. A short notice (like 2 days?) put in difficulty to the interviewee of our choice.

I got the idea of interviewing Carlo Lorenzo from my friend Denise. He is a reporter from Niccolo Cosme who is a freelance photographer is a cousin of my friend BJ. BJ connected me with Niccolo's contact number and informed him about my request right away. He agreed. Like, wow. Niccolo's photos are all stunning and in style. Add the admired celebrities who appear on some of his photos so to speak. Need I say more?

I arranged a meeting with Niccolo which we had last Friday at Seattle's Best in Greenbelt. Together with Chinky, we did the interview. Chinky was the one who held the camera to capture a video of the whole interview. Niccolo was a warm person and attractive the first time we met him. I am totally fulfilled to have known a person like him who has the eye for photography (noting an answer from him).

My other groupmates, Keri and Yohann reached Makati a few minutes after Niccolo's interview. We wandered the mall and ate dinner together. Upon going home, we tried to bring the day to its end by taking shots of ourselves in Greenbelt.

Tomorrow, we will be presenting in class a movie clip featuring Niccolo Cosme. I allotted my whole dedication building that movie clip. Yesterday, my groupmates came over to help me out on the interview part of the clip since I finished the short introduction wherein Niccolo's photographs will be flashed. I so love my groupmates who inspired me so much with motivation and how they helped me composing and putting together everything on that movie clip.

This morning, I went to Starbucks with Av. I brought my laptop with me to start writing for my ENG subject and for other things. Nothing can beat a coffee shop’s ambience. When I am there, I feel my existence. I make believe to be away from city life. I sometimes hate noise which deprives me from constant concentration when I write and think. I love to talk and be heard easily without so much effort. My computer makes me complete ever since.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You go girl! All the best in everything that you are attempting to do. You have my support all the time. :) *hugs* Missed ya lots!

Ayesa said...

Thanks girl... Aww I so love you! Mwah!

Anonymous said...

Muahhh to you too babe! :)