Wednesday, February 15, 2006

marriage



Know all about About your reputation And how it's bound to be a heartbreak situation But I can't help it if I'm helpless Every time that I'm where you are You walk in and my strength walks out the door...baby you're the right kind of wrong... (RIGHT KIND OF WRONG Leann Rimes)

I made the drawing using Corel. That's me!

I was asked about my stand on same-sex marriage. By applying all the means of trying to be a sophisticated person careful passing on an answer, honestly, I don't agree with same-sex marriage.

I need not to involve myself to some educational efforts to support my stand.

2 reasons:
1. Straight marriage will be less meaningful when same-sex marriage takes a course on the equator.
2. Children must see role models who are not made up or imagined but do exist through their parents at home.

I would love to think that I can handle everything except the need to take care of somebody else in the future.

KRISTANNA LOKEN COMES OUT "The relationships I have had with certain women have been much more fulfilling, sexually and emotionally, than of those with certain men," Kristanna tells Curve. "I connect with an aura, with energy. And if the person with whom I connect happens to be a female, that's just the way it is. That's what makes my wheels turn."

Until now I do not know the real constitution of a certain label (bisexual/lesbian/gay). If we are to abrogate such behavior away from the norms of the society, coherence is what we seek and thus, it has to do with trust but not complete confidence. The rules of love were united not until when codified.

Is that the reason behind the breakup of Jennifer Aniston and Brad Pitt? Ms. Aniston fell for another woman but her fear suggests her to deny it to the public that praises her.

I still go for Angelina Jolie (awww) and Kristanna Loken of course.

I am currently in love with Tracy Chapman's Change. Click here to see the lyrics.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey ... I love Tracy Chapman's Change too. What a coincidence. Well, I am not against same sex marriages because it's their will at the end of the day. Even if we do protest, we cannot do anything. I am neutral.

Mwah!