Tuesday, February 07, 2006

The Wowowee Ticket

I didn't want to discharge my ears from the news when I was informed about the stampede that happened at the PhilSports Arena. Wowowee had the objective of making many Filipinos happy even for just a single day. My eyes took a larger view on my countrymen. Death is not the thing they should encounter that particular day, but I guess, only the hands of cash prize. They may either win and jump with high spirits or lose and go back to the normal routine of life which is to not have money for food.


Equal opportunity doesn't exist in this society.

The arrival of my thoughts doesn't dwell on the evident carelessness of ABS-CBN. Recover from blaming ABS-CBN. At least, they had the intention of transforming some lives of unfortunate people, only that they failed. The people who died held the key to arrange our inner selves.

I heard from my sister that she was told by her friend (who works in a credit card company) that Richard Gutierrez most likely spends P20,000 per day out of his credit card. For Wowowee people, before winning P20,000, they had to feel first the high temperature of the sun, suffocate a bit and the worst thing, unanticipated death for them.

ABS-CBN's Wowowee started the best way to help but failed. The network will learn and that's certain. But for us, when? When can our financial system pull through? Shame to the hands that manipulate the nation. We haven't started at all.

OFF THE TOPIC:

Nothing in this life at this present time can go better than the feeling of being appreciated. When someone has confidence in the things I'm going to say when he shares me his problems, the fact that trust has been launched earlier, intensity styled on each word I am to give is unbound to progress.

You know who you guys are. I will always keep and learn from the stories of your lives. Thank you so much...

The process comes back to me like a twosome matter. I carefully listen and make the biggest effort to become the best person to be asked. Gaining the knowledge of uncommon situations, I also see how a lone emotion would rise above. And that thing nonetheless is love.

The moment we usually feel that we exist in this world is whenever we give ourselves to others. May it be even for the smallest thing yet a mighty one for some future adjustments on how we are to live in the next few days and an unexpected change in the world we live.

Unexpected? I am a fan of it. It's a stimulant for me. Regular days do exist so I always give out my best to uncover a grand revelation out of them. But I don't want to pressure up my life. A smile isn't used to seal a miserable soul. Attach a symbol to the real meaning of it. So when I'm sad, I don't want discussions. Silence, I don't talk. When I'm happy, I speak, smile and feel deep inside my heart the spirit of happiness that dumps stress and pessimism.

I can't wait to give simple gifts to my close friends on February 14. Money for my food and things isn't mine; they are my parents'. Love is the thing which is really mine and to share it will instill nourishment in my life.

2 comments:

Bea Litao said...

amishu ayie!!

^__^ ingat ka lagi!!!

mwah mwah!

>>bealits

Anonymous said...

Love is intangible... And I am glad to hear that you are going to share it... :)

Missed you loads babe! *hugs*

P.S. I love your new blog.