Sunday, February 05, 2006

The Next Pop Superstar

My sister has started to make the approach and let the structure of her dreams come true. As her sister, my support for her cannot and would never be absent. Morning of this day, I went with her for the Pinoy Pop Superstar registration in GMA 7. Thus, today I believe, can be the beginning of vast changes in her life for a person like her with an extraordinary talent in singing.

When we arrived there, numerous people were in the line looking forward for their luck to be accepted for the search. The scorching heat of the sun started to burn our skins. Lucky, we brought umbrellas with us.

There was this good-looking man who came near us and asked about the line arrangement. My sister recalled that the guy became her classmate in DLSU. They started to engage themselves in a conversation.

I told my sister that I couldn't pay no attention on the guy's face. My sister gave me a word of warning. I should see the fine-looking boyfriend of the guy.

Silence. I should back off.

Gates were opened for us at 11something. The staff said that only participants for the audition could come into the room. I had to act as if I'll be signing up so that I wouldn't be left outside and try to enjoy the misfortune presence of the heat of the sun.

Was I tensed? The audition can never be for me.

(Application on my hand)
Why are you joining Pinoy Pop Superstar?
(something like...) to make my dream of becoming a star come true…

Wtf, I never thought of becoming a star.

Song for the audition:
Firewoman by Hungry Young Poets
Did I say a song from Barbie Almalbis' former band?! I sing and can carry a tune BUT I am not the person like my sister who has all the potentials of becoming a diva.

The staff gave us a quick orientation and said that the audition is scheduled tomorrow. Without unwillingness, I crumpled the application right away. Oh yes, I won't be forced for the audition. My sister will be the only one who will go back tomorrow for it.

I know that she will make it.

Renz asked me via sms if I can meet them up at Starbucks (Taft). I arrived there first and had to kill time for their delayed arrival. I'm sorry, but I'm the person that has weakness when it comes to waiting. I told them that I can't really wait. I headed to the place they told me to go for me to see them.

With (the best pare ever) Mitchie

Mitchie, Meeee, Trina

Rendi Boy and Tom

Drinking session happened at our building (condominium)'s rooftop. We romanticized at the striking view upon our arrival and then formed a circle to drink.

With Renz, Tom, Mitchie and Trina around me, my problem of world-melancholy didn't reach my destination.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

All the best to your sister. I am sure she will be an awesome singer in the future. :)

What did you drink though? Lol.