Sunday, April 16, 2006

here i am again

I came back last night from one enjoyable vacation. A friend gave me a short notice regarding the trip, like hours before our departure to Oriental Mindoro last Wednesday. I even assumed that we will be going to Puerto Galera. I didn't feel entirely confident about leaving the house in a hurry, packing up quickly, but what can I do? Will ensnaring fun harm me at all?

We had a very long ride before arriving at Pao's resort in Roxas, Oriental Mindoro.


from Taft to Makati
*30-45 minutes
from Makati to Las Pinas (Pao's
house)
* 1 hour
from Las Pinas to Batangas
*2 hours
from Batangas to Mindoro
(ferry)
*3-4 hours
from port to Pao's
resort
1 1/2-2 hours
The resort was lovely. It has two swimming pools, karaoke machines, standard rooms, billiard tables and the beach is located somewhere near the other gate. Pao's relatives are so warm and very accommodating. They served us delicious food from breakfast to dinner, very satisfying to our appetites. I would often find myself with a friend, listening to the wind's whisper and looking at the striking view every limpid moment at the beach. I wandered the place with confusion as I put across all my issues. It was a place with some melodramatic divisions. Beauty rescued and calmed me down.

I am glad to come home with almost all problems solved. Boo, the plan of moving to Boracay didn't push through. They got the ferry's sked to Bora, 1-4 AM last Friday. Since it is holy week, Bora overstuffed with people, they worried that we coudn't get a ferry to get back to Manila the next day. We might need to extend our days which couldn't be possible given the limited consents from our parents.

who's this? haha.

goodbye Mindoro!

the group


ready to flee


A and A

combative

going to Mindoro's port

more photos here
click the Mindoro album

I'm sorry if I failed to write a more productive twig of thoughts/stories. Some desires abandoned me. I am indeed happy though.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back!

And maybe we could have a game of pool next time when we meet in the future! XD

*hugs*