Saturday, April 22, 2006

scarlet sins

One luculent feeling entwines with something that discourages a deep slumber. Beneath the untamed thoughts, I try to get hold of the influence a high ground can ever offer, without any laws of losing, falling short and a sudden collapse.

Even the slightest warmth from you creates artistic taste withdrawing my fear. All of a sudden, farewell is intransigent from time to time. I imagine days with you, most of the time I was greatly romantic and proud of it. No one else can hold me close, admit defeat and shower me hope for a future separation from the conventional principle of the society. Whenever we are together, devoid of exclusion and heartless judgment from others, if I say world, from side to side, we are both selfish. We hold hands and run away.

If I come back to that kind of globe, will you lead me to a much more brilliant path? Why does beauty break easily? If I can let something in, let it be impossibility. Don’t deny the catastrophic substance of the world. I reflect on sensing one realm of vagueness I haven’t been planning to consider.

There goes bliss. There goes denying of truth. There goes the arrival of theoretical heartbreak. Something I can’t see, touch or hear but I realize the emotions of being loved or maybe, just wanted. Those things go around me, there’s even a better love I can give than this. And as I draw nearer, I’m unaware of things I am short of. No hunger. No thirst. No complication. It’s heaven. My eyes fantasize so late each night but at least, this new craze sets a limit from tough reality and paints a reason for me to wake up each morning. Oh, goodbyes love me so much! They may even be just around the corner but I don’t mind them unless they start to massacre this new life I’ve just found. I may have a weakness for being alone, yet a selfless heart, isolated, could be found again someday.

I don’t want to spoil the purity of your love. You’re the accurate person I would learn to love again. You know me; I never learn from past mistakes. Is another shot worth a try? I don’t think so. If I learn to love you once again, I should detach myself first from the voyage of my imagination. I recover my freedom and retrieve all I can ever get. I don't feel I have something to offer, but rather, more to lose. Look, here I am, drained and unfilled. So where’s the large quantity of affection you told me I can provide you?

I can make it to the critical hole, as I may surrender once again, one sinful move for one reason that you are tempting me. There wasn’t any love lost, only malfunction. I try to forget and erase how it felt, but I couldn’t do it fully because you restored my “I love you” and reawaken those three words at a great distance from how I see you right now. I listen to songs and to my surprise, new form of hope often intrude on my eyes. The significance has changed, undergoing paranoia, wanting to love someone else new but I couldn’t, unless true love begins to exist, and is so much greater than this doubt I undergo.

Off the topic: I don't like to have a dim template anymore. I removed the tag-board too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Then how on Earth am I going to spam your tag board? Tee hee.

Love is always pure girl. And it's never boastful. I am glad that you are feeling so good right now. Happy to hear that. :)

Anonymous said...

♥ love is simply..blissful.