Monday, April 03, 2006

keeping you posted on how things were going

The warm gentle wind arrived at a position that is somehow immovable at this point. Yes, I feel better and I'll make this condition settle for days. There are many great things that can gratify my senses. I'm so grateful to get back to a feeling such as this; missing the spot "I'm supposed to", and rather a change for the better. Nowhere can I find the path that is constant to yield all distractions and other forms of desperation I feel. I see a lucid breathing space and let me indulge myself for a moment.

My friend and I stretched time to walk around the area of Shang mall yesterday. The ambience was fine which made an increase to my upbeat mood. The mall has satisfactory surroundings, of good standing when it comes to a serene place for enjoyment. Sometimes, I can be so picky to my choice of malls. Sure, I can go anywhere but I tolerate showing favoritism. Not because I limit my grounds on entering malls overstuffed with luxurious stores but the real fact that I search for tranquility, there are quite a few malls that can represent for it. You definitely know what are these malls anyway, right?

So there, my day started with a caramel frappuccino from Starbucks. Our heart-to-heart conversation offered a calm storage for my thoughts. I felt unstressed as I consumed more of my drink. Nothing can ever beat the paradise I consider to feel each time coffee takes a course to my system. Cheers to a pleasant communication with a person who has sane words to say that can sort of uplift my spirits.

(I caught Ice Age 2 at G4 last Saturday with a friend. Go watch it. It's a great film!)


We went into one store and another, carried out a non-stop food trip as well. My knees felt tired and upon recognizing the time past 3 in the afternoon, we tried reaching my sister's show on the agreed time. When we arrived at the place, we got our chairs and were so damn excited to watch.

The show was enjoyable. Who would decline listening to my sister's voice as she sings "Stickwitu" by Pussycat Dolls and Lady Marmalade (Christina Aguilera, Lil' Kim, Mya & Pink)? Here I go again... Proud sister? Yes I am, definitely.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am glad that you are feeling better now and I hope that everything will be fine soon!

And will try to catch Ice Age 2. Hehe.