Monday, May 08, 2006

emotional rollercoaster

I admire people who know what is real and what is illusion. Forgive me if I don't learn from past mistakes and I'm one hell complicated person. Someone is beginning to instill one thing profoundly to me; the great feeling to be loved. All the while, all my hopes saturated together with broken pieces Love played in the air before. I love and I can love everything that is in that person. Empty nights may have returned yet I fail to notice them again. I'm stranded. I'm hanging in the western sky and inspired to write a two-line poem.

But maybe, I might end up writing "your name" again. The reason? I don't forget. I always remember.

Is your love questionable? Fuck permanent love. There's no such thing and that's for sure. Short-lived? Yeah, right?

Something's wrong with "me".

4 comments:

pob's said...

yeah, i think ms. han is ryt. :)

Ayesa said...

Han and Ipob: Thanks for the comment and for letting me fell that you guys are there. Mwah.

Ayesa said...

*letting me "FEEL".

Anonymous said...

Love is a confusing thing my friend. When you find that special someone, you'll just know. But believe in it and it shall be.