Wednesday, May 17, 2006

life and sins


Sometimes I realize how things can’t go on, that I no longer need to pay attention, let somebody see my smile and become adapted to a new environment. At a certain point when all my dreams and hopes are equal and uniform, my faith conspires with the will. I cannot run away. Not now.

My willpower soars above a large waterfall where drowning has no place. The flickering light of beauty guards my character and right there, at the core of my heart. What a great picture, isn’t it?

I forgive tears as I treasure another misery. I let go bitterness as I learn the hard way.

Looking through The British Museum website, I found myself at the Ancient India corner to uncover and frame insights- “the fundamental truths of life”, from The Buddha story.

What were the Buddha's fundamental truths of life?
"These truths are: all men who are born eventually have to die, sickness comes to all men, old age comes to all men, and renouncing worldly possessions is the way to attaining peace and salvation. "

Like Prince Siddhartha, as I deal with the remorseful world, I’ll do the attempt shaping myself into someone and not just something before the unhappy world starts to eat me completely.

Does religion play an important role to people? Or to make it simple, isn’t the spirit of respect an innate thing possessed? I wonder. Seven capital vices (or sins) are present yet people manage to sin continually. I must admit, I am one of them sometimes but not very often though.

Missing coed’s body found in Cavite creek The most horrible, most evil act eagerly assumes self-satisfaction at the degree of violating human dignity. I may be a sinner BUT I can’t take it bringing into being others’ sense of worth deterioration out of MY impious conduct.

WOMEN should be loved, please remember that!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is the way of life. Everyone make mistakes and they have sinned in life. I can't say that I haven't also. :)

The picture that you have right now is a perfect picture. Blissful!

We've to accept bitterness though it's painful sometimes but that is how things go in life and I believe you know this by now.

We are just sentient beings.

And for your question. Religion plays an important role in my life because I was brought up within the realms of my religion. Religion serves as a guidance, a path and source of white light to us beings so that we won't take the wrong turn in life. To achieve enlightenment in life, we have to have a clear mind of what we are doing and never let evil thoughts hog our minds.

As for sins, we all do sin eventually. Can't be helped because we are not perfect and flawless. But always learn from the past mistakes and not to repeat the same thing again.

Kay ... I think I should stop now I sound like a grandma!

*hugs*

Anonymous said...

And oh yeah! WOMEN should be loved. They are MEANT to be LOVED.

:D

Ayesa said...

Thanks Kyels, for everything.

I'll always remember, swear.

:)

I became so disturbed after finding out that another woman was raped. So I wrote about that horrible matter. Uh-uh, life...

And the pic, it's my girl, Karina Lombard. Gorgeous, right? Weeee!

Anonymous said...

Yah, she's pretty. :)

Don't have to thank me kay, it's all right. I swear.

Glad that you are smilin'.

Josh said...

Indeed. :D We all need willpower.

But life was never a box of chocolates! Without the bad, without our sins, how can we see what is good, and what is perfect, which is what we should strive for?

Though we never can be perfect, since we are only human, it shouldn't be an excuse either. :P There isn't anyone who hasn't sinned. Besides Jesus Christ, of course.

Religion is so important to me... without God in my life, I'm not sure if I could continue. But to know that there is a being beyohnd my comprehension and power looking over me at every moment, guaranteeing me a better future through every decision that I make as long as I faithfully worship Him... it keeps me sane. And it gives hope!

Women should be loved, are meant to be loved, and they are... and I will probably be able to feel what it is like to embrace another in the security of confidence in a powerful relationship.