Saturday, May 20, 2006

fun fun fun

Yesterday was amazingly fun and everyone came to celebrate Mae’s 18th birthday except for Angge. Boo. While I was chilling with my friends in Glorietta, I received a text message blended with sadness and guilt from someone after and I told Jeni, “Hey, I want to be their distraction. Accompany me there.”

We found ourselves like on a long crusade the time we headed to Starbucks (Greenbelt). We arrived at the place and I chose a chair. “The fella isn’t like you… I can’t explain it,” I heard that clearly from someone.

Of course, we aren’t the same. We’re two different people. Honestly, not to conduct my own praises, but I was absolutely flattered. One person has been impressed with the things I do constantly regardless of my selfishness and impatience. And my virtue is the reason why another person must be dropped. Depressing but that’s life.

I thought you'll be another's. For a very short correspondence, meeting the "new one", I tried to initiate the talk and interrogation but the person isn’t courteous at all. Must be really dropped, I think.

The same special person to me has been asking me why I set a standard to someone who can exclusively enter in my life. My friends have detected that I lost my interest to meet someone new. I’m uninterested. My pulses are fine. The inner awareness and courage is in me. A person puts something of himself to each moment he creates with someone. Exciting and pleasurable moments could have been specified already. They’re everywhere. Why can’t you make it extraordinary allowing someone you really have a thing for do something to you that would appear like everything? And not giving up to a simple joy without any profound attachment; very unfair each time the other one surrenders his everything, but to you, it’s just something. Well, something monotonous. Then in the end, you both realize how you wasted all your time. To stress here again, I can’t reduce the standard I set.


Gotta see other pix from Lini's cam soon!

Mae is a real heartthrob!

You are the best! I love you!

Party

Ooops. R-18. We're innocent.

Skirt awww!

Fugly look of mine with the undies I gave Mae

Sweeet. Mwah!

At Temple Bar in Makati, I danced with my girl friends all night long. I was greater than a supernatural being! In the dark, how good when your hands would tremble so slowly and can’t afford to get too close to new people. You’ll never say, “I am yours.” You may wish to date all of them but you’re too discreet that you’d hate it if they get to know you more.

My spirit is in the cradle of delight, so fulfilled how a beautiful friendship with my group has been with me all the time despite the distance. Knowing everything about me, they always minimize the ache of my heart for me to never be painfully hurt. Hearts do gather and memories, tears, and laughters are the always present elements that can never take us apart.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey you!

It's good that you had fun yesterday. Me happy to hear that. :)

And the pictures are cool dear. Hehe. Rock on babe!

Hehehe. Muahhh!