Friday, May 19, 2006

to love each day of my life

I sat across a close friend yesterday at Seattle’s Best (Greenbelt), spilled my heart and poured down the rain of thoughts. No such thing prodded me and calmness did act together with my deep silence.

After dinner, we caught some live bands. The music, oh, very wild and magical, combined forces of my realization that I’ve loved and learned the cherished ways of old. Above all, I’ll continue loving the world everyday. It nourishes my heart and makes it bigger.

I’ll be going out later again with friends but before I do, here I am getting the afterglow, basking in the same way I’ve been doing for the past few days. I’m trying to bring back into its life each dull moment; a rebirth indeed.

I don’t need to re-create an established bond very close to me. We’re both fans of reciprocation and even there’s this masochism in me, of why I had fallen at a very low level for so many times, I believe in true love. Once you’ve found genuine love, everything’s there. It’s all worth it. And I love having it for myself and for people who’ve got to possess it.

So to “YOU”, I had made you vulnerable and so deeply lonely. Good to know how you’ve been so intimate with somebody else lately and that one person carries the capacity to love unconditionally. The happiness you feel is exactly the same thing that flows inside my chest.

The photo is the henna I've got last night.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Blimey, the henna design looks very cool! :)

Have fun with your friends all right? Muahhh!

Anonymous said...

Me likes the henna too!! =)

Ayesa said...

THANK YOU!