Saturday, May 06, 2006

no title

My hardened feelings fell down; sympathetic enough to deal with the inner side. Music conveyed an energizing meaning. I’ve just arrived from one ggggreat gimmick after watching Erwin’s gig (at Baywalk) with his band. And yes, Thea is also part of their band; another good pal. The band was fantastico. They’ll go far!

Old things are stored inside my heart. Erwin was my former drum teacher way back seven years ago. We haven’t been seeing each other for a long time and Friendster brought back together our mislaid bond. At times we do chat. He sends me sugary adjectives he never said before. Wtf. If only I had a different age back then and how I wish that I’ve acquired from God the right amount of charm to captivate him (so I can display signs to please him, he he he) then the right timing for breathtaking moments was placed on my hands. JUST KIDDIN’! Whew, everything’s different now.


@ Hap Chang Tea House (after Baywalk)


A lot of things did change. (I'm irritated right now, urk.) My plain boredom came to its existence. I couldn’t predict what is yet to come; that’s for sure. I’m so pissed at a few men. I’m quite thankful that I deal with several average and decent guy friends who create stability to my spilling lack of interest. I'm bored with attractive men. I'm not charismatic in the least, so I have no idea why sweet talkers would arrive and couldn’t be a sport when I speak of the truth.

Why does one mini-tale drama with a man need to exist in my life? I’m just one hopeful woman, who stands day after day inside an arctic planet, and soon, will come to enter the human race as the syrup of intimacy rich with fondness and love showers strength to cut some futile strands.

All the time, I try to be honest-brutally honest. There was even a time when an acquaintance sent me a message to ask me one private question. To save myself from harm didn’t become a priority. It was my attention to mystery. There’s a lot of process, trivial path on the road to my mysterious persona which will unfold. I didn’t answer the question. I didn’t even have a second thought to surpass such thing by telling a lie. I DIDN'T LIE. I CAN'T TAKE IT.

You may ask me now why I say these things. I’m the kind of person who can’t be easily governed or tricked! I hate it. I hate it when someone would create a fake identity to obtain my constant attention. My annoyance can’t be thoroughly stated here. We all have standards, right? I can’t lower down mine. I’m still open though that one can definitely find himself with the opposite of his criterion.

To that person: I can absolutely accept parallels and contrasts. I want honesty and quiddity of a person. Be extremely careful generating a new identity just to pass the standard I set. You didn’t succeed fooling me. Could you please stop fooling yourself now?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pretty naman natin! Jokes!

Anyhooz... It's better to be single than be with epal, assuming, madrama, pa-importante, trying hard guys right???

HAHAHA!!!

Ayesa said...

I cant believe I managed to say those things! :D Look what San Mig did to me. Heehee. Yeah, and I'm not playing hard to get... Probably, just hard to read. My signs are so obvious anyway; not interested.

I had fun last night! :)

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you had so much fun last night at the gig. :)

See, I told you ... Estas muy bueno.

Tra la la. Muahh!

ie said...

hi. stumbled upon your blog because, well, we have the same nickname. the difference, of course, is i'm a boy. :]

Ayesa said...

Kyels! Love yah girl! We'll talk later okie? Mwahhh!!!

ie said...

i don't really know your situation, but from what i get, he probably likes you that much to even attempt to pretend. or maybe he's just trying to get you in his hook.

at least it's good that you're wary. :]

Ayesa said...

Ie: My emotions are too intense. You may be right. I'm not demanding anyway. It's just not fair when someone barely told the truth.

Ayesa said...

Den: Not yet. Lapit na! Is she ok now? I'm worried. Tinext ko siya. :)