Monday, March 13, 2006

7 Things

  • the world that has almost everything allows me to search for some more
  • one's passion for life makes me want to think at a lucid state
  • screaming voices of the Filipino people tell me why my aching soul must be muted for days
  • as many people search for new connections, such act reminds me of the people whom I have lost in the past
  • getting expressive to what I feel for someone is opening myself to a vivid connection and risking my doors to despair
  • knowing the fact that I am not a kid anymore keeps me connected with the time I might waste or taken with interest
  • writing these things only means that I am living the great days life can ever offer
What I have been eating for days.
Damn love it. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i've read every word you've said in your site...i spent the whole night doing that. a song has been buried in my mind with thoughts of you. i don't want to sound "madrama".. but rather expressing my sentiments would free me. i'm currently having breakdowns and serious thinking. yet you remain to be the perfect person in this planet who fits this song in my head, yeah if you noticed i've been mumbling the lyrics for the past 4 days.. at oo, para sayo nga talaga..

There's something about the look in your eyes
Something i noticed when the light was just right
It reminded me twice that i was alive
And it reminded me that you're so worth the fight
My biggest fears will be the rescue of me....
Strange how it turns out that way....
Could you show me dear something i've not seen...
Something infinitely interesting......
There's something about the way you move
I see your mouth in slow motion when you sing
More subtle than something some contrives
Your movement echo that i've seen the real thing
My biggest fears will be the rescue of me....
Strange how it turns that way....


===>thank you for everything.. i mean it, seriously.

Ayesa said...

Did you just thank me? :) You are welcome. I have this blog to put out every emotion inside me. I am glad that I have made my life reflected as you observe it by reading my entries. I truly appreciate that.

Moving on, thank you for the warmth you bestowed. Take care and enjoy life!

Anonymous said...

Siopao? We have it in Malaysia too and it's one of the best edible stuff. Heh!