Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Just nothing...

I had to see the person take my breath away again. I do not want to take a greater affection once more. I am considering the fact that I was over that person for about two days already and do not recognize our chance of going out (when we had plans for it). Do I have to experience a hysterical food trip everytime that I want a person be elsewhere? When deep inside, I am exposed to a feeling I could not deny---so uncomforting, and frightening at the same time.

I delay time and pray that I would not receive any message via sms from the person I am mentioning here.

We watched the movie "Just Friends" on dvd while waiting for our next exam.

I would love to blog for more things but I have to start studying for our last exam scheduled tomorrow. Summer break is coming!

I will be on a diet right away. I need to recover.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have a great summer holiday dear! And I hope the matters of your heart will recover soon. :)