Friday, March 03, 2006

heart thing

I am the kind of person who prefers the physical look be something else. Not so vain, only attached to the Lord's gift.

I managed to get a new hairstyle right after school. I asked the hair stylist to put on golden brown highlights on my hair.

Look…


Shall I say that my heart is so tough when it comes to falling in love? The guy I have been mentioning here is getting to know me. He admitted his real feelings for me. I admire romance but getting in there, no way. Its will to overpower my own mind and heart is something sufferable for me. I cannot take it.

When he is around, he makes me feel that I am a woman. When he offers ways to make me smile, I experience a heavenly feeling. BUT, I hate to be treated like a princess by a man. The scene becomes awful.

Whenever Silence comes, I start to think. There is trauma inside me and the cure seems a long way to be reached. There are things people can never understand and I hope, this would not last long.

My feelings for him can never be similar to what he has for me. He knows the reason but why can't he stop?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Internal beauty versus external beauty ... I'd still go for internal beauty although physical look matters to me.

You look good in highlights.

I think he treats you like a princess because of his feelings for you. And maybe that is what Love is all about ... :)