Friday, March 17, 2006

can i watch a leaf fall?

The tears I saw from someone's eyes is something I cannot recover from at this moment. I maintain truthful intention to each action that I choose to do. I may want to embrace the huge love from this particular person but it seems to be wrong when I know that I am not the right person to take it. I am away from being selfish.

I am glad to learn a lot of things from new people. Last night, I was with some of my blockmates to finish our newsletter in journ subject. "Do you know yourself?" I was asked. It made me think. Straightforward I answered, "Not that much. But I do."

I am so pleased whenever I find myself in an unusual conversation. Whenever I share something significant about my character, I feel like I was never deprived by life. It is by knowing and maintaining absorption to discover more of the inner self. I was never free. I only let freedom get close to me even just a bit. That is enough for now.

CHANCE is the thing I aspire at this moment.

I will be posting some lines from the novel that I am writing for quite a long time already. :)

It is not the planned things that she needs. I, Chance, can dissipate the deficiency of requiring the unplanned shade the road. I might be given a commendation for future's domination. If she would only listen to my genuine hushed acclamation, grand things will be cherished.

In a soundless freedom space, I was created. Gods from above with lengthy hair stretched across the cosmos. A herculean task was equivocated to me one day. As every man catches a glimpse on a jet black sky, gods' hair move backward and forward all together. There, the stars neither lose their colors nor lighten; they only embrace the burnished magic as long as they do not go on for too long. In our universe, possibilities are valued. Every kind of subterfuge positions is my aim for a good foundation. I believe these things reflect best when brought together.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know myself but like you, not that much. I can't see people cry because it will hurt me because I can feel their pain.

We all learn new things from people every single day. After all, there are things for us to learn in every new day.

I love the excerpt from your novel. Beautiful!