Thursday, March 02, 2006

I want to live devoted

I talked with a friend about my childhood life. The imaginary girl at the window whom I named Dolores, my guns, the Robin Padilla look of mine to impress my mom and lola with the changed inflection of my voice sounding like a boy. What my friend did not know, while I was that generous sharing my childhood days, on my mind, one floating thought came.

Puff the Magic Dragon. The song talks about a little boy who loses interest in his playmate Puff, the dragon and suddenly escapes from the wings of childhood.

I remember then. That was a favorite! Currently, I am seventeen. Whew.

Look at what the exploration did to me. It cannot be over - not until my last breath. And there, yes, to the Lord I must surrender in the end

In school, I learn a lot. I do not grab the tendency of letting it be a daily routine. I love what I learn and appreciate the chance. LIT class never fails to gratify my senses.

I had a thought before on what life must have been if I am taking up Creative Writing or Literature. I am a paramour of such courses. Like what others say, music and art are almost as full of allusions as literature is. I will leave it there and continue taking steps towards my ambition as I finish Journalism one day.

The god from the machine has the most excellent contribution to every problem I am to encounter in life. But without my own being to play, life is pointless.

I see that my perspective is not homologous to some. At this point, I am at the peak where I see disgrace on the lack of understanding by some people and their disrespectful reactions on others' personal views. No matter how things can be potentially dangerous, I want to talk about life, human behavior, love, death, fate, being true to one's self and the balanced state of giving. I carry time to discover, look up and look down, dance, sing, weep, say what is on my mind and to pray

I offer my mind and heart to people, secrets and freedom.

1 comment:

kukote said...

offtopic: blog hopping lang po!