Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Away From You

I am experiencing a naive form as I deal with things. I thought that I was the most free person on earth! Damn it. I am at the most vulnerable stage and perhaps, the place I fret a lot because of the change it can give my life only by a single shot.

Each day, I search for unexplainable things. Every sense of touch matters to me. The journey links up with the sublime, I understand carefully. I might have won acceptance of some but that does not make my life untouchable. I will still meet questions, grief and all forms of uncertainty.

I do not want to waste the love of this person many times. The hardest part is not falling in love, but allowing yourself to fall out. In that case, I certainly know the calculated feelings I keep and if I would allow love to let go, that is it. I know what I want. But for the other, I might be viewed as an unreasonable jerk, when in fact, I am not.

I hate to worsen the situation so I decided to disappear and learn what I did by heart. Love has no guarantees. It only works when two people set the attempt of feeding the connection with honesty, faith and love of course.

I have just asked myself, "Was it all worth it?"

Silence.

"Yes."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We all can be naive sometimes. Even matured people do act like a naive person sometimes. We are not perfect, remember?

Things are unpredictable and unexplainable. It's hard to find answer about life in this world as no one has the answers except for us, because we need to experience every single thing that is going on in this life.

We all can fall in love but how deep is our love for that someone? That is the question that you should ask yourself. If you really love the person then don't let go unless you are faced with a difficult situation and you had to take that course of action. You are not a jerk and will never be a jerk. Don't mind what people think of you because they don't know you and people tend to make assumptions. Don't judge a book by its cover, that's the old proverb.

You can solve this thing. Take care my dear friend. :) *hugs*

Anonymous said...

never will a human being love someone more than his or her own life,that's what the law of life says...but the ironic thing is that seldom do human beings follow rules or laws set unjustified by man in this life...just like a woman who loves a man who's very much younger or older than her,it doesn't make sense to impose such a rule...it's only a discrimination,followed by a close-minded society we're living in...so don't be afraid to open your heart,ayie...who knows?opportunities and chances do come,but once or twice in our lives...think about it...good luck...