Sunday, March 12, 2006

Aila's Finally 18!

Last night was Aila's debut. Finally, she's 18. Legal! More exciting exploration is to get nearer and that is for sure.

I asked my mom to put makeup on my face. I am not in favor of having somebody else do it for me. My mom knows well what I want. It turned out to be fine anyway.

The party was held at Silang Forest Life in Silang, Cavite. The place was charming and the arrangement was impressive. Flowers encircled the place. The swimming pool somewhere at the core of the place was damn striking. Many guests arrived, so thrilled about the flow of the celebration.

Me, Aiza, Hannah and Joan

Aiza and Ian were the night's hosts. As they started to provide words that will serve as a signal for Aila to come out, I was so energized of seeing how she will look on her night.

She appeared. Wow. The hours of darkness departed the moment she headed near the swimming pool. We saw her. I witnessed my bestfriend's transformation into a lady and I damn loved it.

Off the topic:

The man I thought I loved diverted my attention to what I am now. The woman I chose to be is essential to my character and how I deal with people. I will still do things on the way I would love to even if others disagree.

I only want to love and be loved.

So what is the matter?

I did another scary move and I felt so good after doing it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey dear.

It's not wrong wanting to love and be loved. Everyone in the world wants that. It is normal. :)

And glad you did some scary move. Heh!