Sunday, March 19, 2006

describing what i feel

How should I start? Earlier than this, I was seriously thinking about a lot of things. I must thank divinatory practices that seek to reveal something about the future from the inner part of someone I come close (gaydar ability, predicted absences of professors, some don't-know-how-to-explain-but-I-just-know). Oops, did I scare you? Do not take that seriously. The tendencies and possibilities are great when visualized. It is not with the loudness of our words needed to be able to communicate well with one another. Through the power of silence, there is the core of sincerity so calm and continues to send powerful waves constantly. Practically, it hopes to be perceived through actions.

I see people who refuse to fight ever and take a lot of risk in life. When a person holds back from the thing he wants, he only delays time and waits for the arrival of sleepless nights, tear-soaked journal and yes, the disposition to forever distress arising from too much bitterness.

That was the person in me before. Well, partially.

My dreams are inanimate. I must keep in mind that I will always need the right kind or sense of passion to bestow life and light upon the journey.

I remember! Three days before this, I was so hard to be read by a lot of people. Love can be "mutually destructive". Once I give in, I forget being logical about it. One day, our professor told us that we do not need to define love. I am glad to be reminded of that. It is a feeling - the feeling of being one with each other with the different effects on two individuals as they experience romance.

Am I talking about love again? It cannot go out of my system, not now. If ever I will think about reducing it drastically, I am just afraid to encounter grief or pain itself. I will miss out something definitely.

Pain will lighten a lone soul once again. As it stands up, it has been recharged and ready to pour forth liberally its identity.

Am I to make mistakes again? Let us see.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love cannot be defined - that's true.

We talk about love every single day let alone experience it on the first hand basis. There is no way we can avoid love, unless we shut ourselves up completely from this world and the people that care about us.

You won't make the same mistake again because you learn from your past experiences. And I am sure you would never want to tread that hideous path again. Believe me, as long as you conscience's clear, you won't make mistakes in love or anything anymore. We all learn from our mistakes.

Muahh!

Anonymous said...

Love can be "mutually destructive"

true, true.