Thursday, March 23, 2006

hello summer!

I am extremely happy. Finally, summer break is mine!

After school, I was with the company of some blockmates. We ate together. Fun! I won't refuse to shout here that I will miss them.

What made my day really grand? I grabbed the chance to play the drums. The hell, I couldn't be any happier at this very moment. We rented a room at Perfect Pitch. There, we hooked the i-pod on an amplifier so I can have an accompaniment. My mood turned positive. Rock and roll!

When I was in 3rd year hs, I started to have poor vision eyes. I was advised to wear glasses. I have a pair but I feel uneasy whenever I would wear them. When I strolled the mall, I saw a nice frame and bought it. Look at the upper left photo. Weird enough?

Dad brought home a Yamaha CG-100A years ago. No one at home tried playing it. It is a classical guitar and a good one, I assume. To be skilled at playing the guitar is my goal this summer. I will be enrolling in a music school this April.

Finally!

I so love the song "Hands Down". Here is the video of it...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've always wanted to play drums and the classical guitar but never got the chance to enrol myself in a music school cause of my friggin' hectic schedule. Lol. Well, all the best babe and will be waiting for you to strum the song "Hands Down" for me to hear. Hehehe. It's good to see you so happy. :)

By the way, I like the frame! It's so nice! Honestly. XD

Anonymous said...

Happy summer break! Sa wakas, makakahinga na...shoot, but there's still Eco to consider pero kahit na. Hope you enjoy summer! I'll miss you! Btw, I'm sorry for last Thursday. I think I squished you.
Can only hope to become as good as you in drum-playing! Cool glasses. Tee-hee! TC. ^^,

Ayesa said...

Hi Iris! I hope no one in our class will be left behind. I keep my fingers crossed wishing that all of us wouldn't get a failure in Eco. :D Last Thurs? Don’t mind that. It was fine. Yep! Mwah! Keep safe!